Thank you for your interest in the undergraduate programs offered by the Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education at the University of Toronto.
U of T's Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education offers a challenging and dynamic environment for people who enjoy learning about physical activity and health. The Faculty has evolved into a teaching and research centre featuring rigorous interdisciplinary undergraduate and graduate degree programs the develop, advance and disseminate knowledge about kinesiology, physical education, physical activity and health.
We offer the following undergraduate programs: a Bachelor of Physical and Health Education (BPHE), a Bachelor of Kinesiology (BKIN), and a Concurrent Teacher Education Program (BPHE/BEd).
- Register for one of the March break applicant events taking place on Tuesday March 12, 2013 or Thursday March 14, 2013.
- The online Statement of Interest form is now available. The deadline for applicants to complete this form is March 15, 2013.
- The updated Undergraduate Program brochures for 2013-14 are now available.
- Apply now for September 2013 admission.
Dates to Remember
- The deadline to apply is February 1, 2013 for CTEP applicants and March 1, 2013 for BKIN and BPHE applicants.
- The CTEP Applicant Profile is due on February 15, 2013 for Concurrent Teacher Education Program (BPHE/BEd) applicants only.
- March break applicant events are taking place on Tuesday March 12, 2013 or Thursday March 14, 2013. Click here for details.
- The online Statement of Interest form is due on March 15, 2013.
Our students speak about their experiences in the undergraduate program.
Join the following online communities for prospective U of T students.